Thursday, March 28, 2013

Waldo Revisited

A few weeks ago a picture showed up in my Facebook newsfeed that inspired the latest Photo Share, The Great Outdoors.



This is Waldo. LOOK AT HIM. I am so in love with this dog it's ridiculous. We featured him on the blog back in December, and his story is so compelling. Please please go read about Waldo if you haven't yet. His story will make your day. I mean, have you LOOKED AT HIM!?!



Waldo was absolutely loving the snowstorm Missouri got back in February and Clare's neighbor Teri took some great pictures to show how at home he was.

Do I have something on my face?






Could you even imagine being victimized by the elements and looking up to see Waldo coming to your rescue?  If I lived near Clare I would spend my summer flailing around in a swimming pool just to get Waldo to save me. The picture below shows how heavily his responsibilities sit with him.



Luckily his toy giraffe brings him comfort. haha

To conclude today's post, Waldo is amazing. I want to meet him. I feel like I've known him forever and I could tell him all my secrets.  Wouldn't you love to see this at your door every day?




Go and read Waldo's original story if you haven't. Find some pictures of your pets outside and share them with us. Put together some details on your rescue story and share it with the blog. And follow us on social media. I'm very demanding today, aren't I?



No comments:

Post a Comment