Friday, March 22, 2013

Feel-Good Friday-You are getting sleepy

Every Friday I like to put together and share a story that makes us all feel warm and fuzzy inside. These stories are not ones people have shared personally with me but rather ones I have found through research.  

This week, I'm taking the easy way out. GASP. I don't believe in reinventing the wheel. I saw this article a few weeks ago and I knew I had to share it. In light of wrapping up our Sleeping Pet Photo Share, I feel now is the appropriate time to show it to you. However, in the interest of sharing some original content, allow me to post this gratuitous picture of Wiley being beautiful:


Ok. Now enjoy Buzzfeed's "The Bizarre Ways that Dogs Like to Sleep."  They always have great animal stories.  I put some of my favorite pictures below.  Click on any of the pictures to go to the full article.









                              SHARE YOUR RESCUE STORY TOO!


                           Don't forgot to check us out on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment