Saturday, March 30, 2013

What did you miss? 3/25-3/29

I know I say this every week, but WOW-we had an awesome week on the Rescue Dog Blog.  We started with Rachel's Mika and her mesmerizing eyes. The next day we talked about Kami, who lives in Delaware with Michelle and has about as good of a life as could be. On Wednesday I introduced our next big Photo Share: The Great Outdoors. Without your pictures there is no photo share so please get them into the blog.  Thursday I just had to catch you up on Waldo, who was introduced back in December and continues to melt our hearts (well, my heart anyway).  Finally on Friday I shared a few pictures of Cujoe and Gracie all dolled up in bunny ears. 

Now, here is the best thing you'll see today: It's a Buzzfeed story about the cutest Easter picture ever. Make sure you scroll all the way through to the bottom of the pictures. I know when you get there you'll think, "Well, there can't be anything cuter than this,"  but trust me, there is. Click on the picture to get there.





Thanks for checking in!  Have a great Saturday and don't forget to share your story too!


No comments:

Post a Comment