Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Photo Share, Day Two: Oral Fixation

Well, Hubs and I are back from vacation. We had a great time and Wiley did well with Meredith back home. She did a great job and earned herself a position on the short list of people I would trust to care for Wiley. I was very lucky to get updates from her often, some of which looked like this:


Also Wiley says he's sorry for eating her toothbrush. It's a dirty habit of his, as you can see here by the damage he caused to one of mine.


Speaking of eating toothbrushes, Lauren shared this picture of  Bella, Marco's sister, for our Oral Fixation Photo Share:



That's right, today we will get back to sharing pictures readers have submitted for our Photo Share: Oral Fixation. Remember all pets are eligible so get your pictures in to me. 


Let's share Nala next, since Nala is Meredith's dog. Nala loves to catch the frisbee, and this is a great action shot. Thanks Mer.




The next lovely doggie to share today is Annabelle! Annabelle was rescued by Brad when she was 9 months old, and she will be 13 in August. Isn't she pretty?  Look at that bone. She must have it pretty good with Brad. 




Here's Lizzie, playing one of her favorite games, Tug, with her dad Bill. 







And finally, here's Lincoln. Lincoln is Leroy's neighbor, whom I mentioned here.  Both of these pictures were too cute and I couldn't choose between them, so I'm sharing both. 



Get your cute pictures in to me, and don't forget I always accept rescue stories as well. We'll have a new one ready to go tomorrow!  Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com .



Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment