Saturday, June 8, 2013

What did you miss? 6/3/13-6/7/13



Well another week has come and gone, and if you missed any posts I'll review them for you right here. On Monday we had Coco. I'm always excited when people share their rescue stories with me. I consider it a privilege to share them on the blog. But I was really excited over little Coco, whose story came all the way from Hong Kong! Tuesday I shared some adorable sisterly pictures of Meko and Akira, who could never be accused of being camera shy. Wednesday was our first day of the Oral Fixation Photo Share! We are still accepting pictures for that so get yours in. Thursday and Friday were both devoted to Wiley, because it's my blog and I can do that if I want to. BOL. 

Make sure you find a cute picture of your pet with something in its mouth and email it to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com. You can also share it with me via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, as listed below. Thanks!

Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog  


No comments:

Post a Comment