Friday, August 2, 2013

Feel-Good Friday AND What did you miss?

First of all, I am sharing a link for a really sweet and accurate view into the mind of our dogs, via Casey Lomonaco and the Huffington Post, called "A Dog's Advice to Humans in Photos." It makes for a lovely Feel-Good Friday read. Click the picture below to go to the whole article.

 
 Today the hubs and I are leaving for one last weekend summer getaway, to visit our dear friends in New York. Amy, whom we introduced you to in yesterday's post, will stay with Wiley and give him lots of love and affection.



 I won't be writing any new posts over the weekend, but I hope that doesn't stop you from exploring the blog fully. 


Having said that, if you haven't read the little backstory on Amy, you can read it on Thursday's blog post. However, a little backstory to Thursday's blog post can be found in Wiley's Rescue Story. His story has received hundreds of hits, and I am so humbled and encouraged by the supportive messages I've received since sharing it.  I put a permanent link to the story in the tabs at the top of the blog. If you like it, I hope you'll find it worth sharing with anyone who might relate. 


Over the rest of the week I shared our traditional stories, including Part I of the story of the Minis. I'm not used to dogs having a cool nickname so I keep using it whenever possible. BOL. Tuesday was the story of Dakota, who is a part of a much bigger and very blessed pack who live with Gina and Schyler (and Derick).

ATTENTION: Wednesday we introduced our next Photo Share. . . PUPPY DOG EYES. Your pets have them and we want proof!   Get your pictures to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.  All submissions are welcomed!

While I'm away take some time to explore the archives, especially if you're new to the blog. Bark at you soon!




Follow us on social media:



               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog


  Instagram: @rescuedogblog


No comments:

Post a Comment