Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo Share: Puppy Dog Eyes

 


Puppy Dog Eyes. They've got 'em, and they're not afraid to use 'em. 

Roxy


Why?  Because THEY WORK. 


Stella

Wiley has absolutely perfected the head bow/puppy dog pleading eyes, and I am pretty much powerless against them. 

 
Davey and Gracie

And I know there are at least some occasions he makes them on purpose to manipulate me. In this picture, if you look carefully you can see the tennis ball in the gift bag. While I was rushing around to get ready for church on Christmas Eve, Wiley had just received a new tennis ball for Christmas from his Uncle Luke. He was determined to guilt me into taking a time-out to play with it. 


And this was Meko's face in the shelter. Obviously Jenna wasn't going to leave without her.


For those of you who are new to the Rescue Dog Blog, when we do our Photo Shares ALL pets are eligible.  If you have a turtle who you believe has mastered Puppy Dog Eyes, send his picture in and I'll share it. This is a way for everyone to give their pets a moment of attention. Although we are devoted to rescues, we know how nutty our readers are about all of their pets, and we want to give an opportunity for everyone to share.

Email your pictures to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com. Or click on the tab above that says "Photo Share" and it will give you a few other options on how to get your pictures to me. And while I have your attention. . . I need new stories! Hurry up! What are you waiting for?

Ok, so no excuses! If your pet has eyes I want a picture, and if he doesn't have eyes I don't care I still want a cute picture of your beautiful eyeless pet doing his best take on "but please please please love me."





Follow us on social media:



               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog

  Instagram: @rescuedogblog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment