Saturday, July 27, 2013

What did you miss? 7/21/13-7/27/13


We had an abbreviated week here on the Rescue Dog Blog, with our posts limited to Sunday, Thursday, and Friday. However, we still tried to deliver as many happy dog pictures and warm fuzzy feelings as possible. On Sunday, I went out on a limb and decided to share part of Wiley's rescue story.  What I wrote covers how, when, and why.  I have been waiting a long time to share his story because I couldn't do so without giving away a lot of my story, and that was harder to do than I thought it would be. I hope you'll take the time to read it.   After I returned from my literacy conference I shared the story of Middie. She is sweet and pretty and has a great name too!  It just sounds sooo British. lol.  Finally on Friday I shared the story of Jimena Hoyos, a Colombian actress who is beautiful on the inside and outside.


Many people have contacted me with words of support and encouragement since reading Wiley's story. I am deeply touched by how kind my readers are. Thank you so much. Now all I need is YOUR stories. Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.

Follow us on social media:
               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment