Monday, July 15, 2013

LAZY BONES

Well, I asked Wiley to fill in for my while I was on vacation, and this is what I got.



Our friend Amy is staying with him, and she told me that not only does he fall asleep on the job, but when he's awake he shows no interest in doing any work at all! In fact, he was lounging in his chair outside, and when she reminded him he had work to do, this is the look he gave her!


Have you ever seen such a dog stink-eye?


He is going to be in for a big, floppy, furry earful when I get back. Dogs today. Harumph. 

Even when he sat down in front of the laptop, he still fell asleep on the job!


After everything I've done for him, you'd think he could update his own blog for a day or two!!!

Anyway. . . I'll be back to regular rescue updates by Wednesday. I may even be able to get something together for tomorrow but it depends on what time I get back. In the meantime, if you're missing your Rescue Dog Blog fix, don't blame me!

Email your rescue stories to me, NOT Wiley, at pabibliophile@gmail.com.




Follow us on social media:  
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog 
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog  


No comments:

Post a Comment