Saturday, August 24, 2013

What did you miss? 8/19/13-8/23/13



My week began by me wearing two different shoes to work. So. . . it could have started better. BOL. (Bark Out Loud.) Anyway,  here is a little description of that day.  After that I shared how Wiley, Hubs, and I are dealing with our empty nest. Click here to read about taking Amy to college.  On  Thursday I continued to share reader-submitted photos of PUPPY DOG EYES. Boy we have a lot of pets who have that look down. Keep submitting your pics please.  Finally, I was so happy to share our Feel-Good Friday story. Fanny went from the shelter to a home, and we are hoping and praying it's her furever home. If things work out you can expect a lot more coverage on this story in the future. 

In the meantime, keep reading our happy rescue stories and keep sharing yours please! Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment