Saturday, February 16, 2013

What did you miss? 2/10 - 2/15


What an exhausting week, physically and emotionally.  Wiley had surgery to remove a lump. I was very worried about how he would handle the mental aspect of being at the vet's without us, and it definitely impacted him.  The surgery went well, but it took a few days until his spunkiness came back.  I will share more of an update tomorrow in our Sunday's Gratitude post. 

In the meantime, we shared the story of Fonzie the Beagle.  This Monday we will follow up with his brother Snickers. It is a very cute story.  I also introduced you to just a few of the many rescue dogs shared with us via Instagram, and I will definitely keep those coming.  I am loving getting these pictures from all over the world of happy rescues in their furever homes.

My favorite post to write this week, and one of my favorites of all time, was our Valentine's post, PUPPY LOVE.  We followed up with the two puppies we had featured earlier, Isis and Lilly. Make sure you check it out if you haven't yet. 

Lastly, I shared a story that's been circulating this week about the pairing of dogs and cheetahs!  I have excellent news on that front. . . I found a video!  Click on the picture below to watch.


Please send me some pictures of your spoiled pets!  I definitely need more.  As always, we want your rescue stories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment