Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fur Nieces and Nephews

I wanted to share a few Halloween pictures from a recent visit to my brother's house. 



I'm at the point in my weird, dog-blog-preoccupied life where I take props when I visit houses with dogs, so I took the headbands Wiley has posed in so Isis and Aries could have their turn. 


The problem is, these two pit bulls never stop licking and loving. Yes, you read that right. 



They're so sweet that as soon as they notice someone is paying attention to them they want to lick and rub and lean and it's tough to get a good picture!


Even as I socialized with my sister-in-law and nieces, Isis climbed on the couch and purposely laid down under the eight year old's legs, where she was subjected to more decorations.


She was rewarded for her patience with some love from Sadie, the three year old.


Meanwhile Aries just continued to act like a typical vicious pittie.


Eventually his brother Meatball, my second favorite cat in this world,  came over to join him. 


While they slept Sadie modeled one of the headbands.


Olivia modeled the other.


When I first got there Meatball was sleeping with his brother Marshall.


Black and orange. . . the perfect Halloween cats.


I wrote about Meatball before; he is pretty much everything I want in a cat. He let me hold him like a baby, while he slept!


After about 20 minutes he finally realized I had picked him up. I honestly don't even think he woke up when I scooped him off the floor.


He didn't seem too concerned.  Previously I had suggested he is half-Gremlin.


However, it was at this moment that I noticed he was part cat, part Grinch.


Look at that face! What's not to love? Sorry, I know this started out as a Halloween post and then I got completed sidetracked talking about my love for this silly beast.


What about your pets? Are you getting fall pictures of them? Be sure to email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com or share them via social media.

               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog




No comments:

Post a Comment