Saturday, October 11, 2014

October Continues. . . More Fall Wiley Pictures

I promised I would upload a new Halloween or fall picture every day this month and I will do my best to keep that promise. So even after an early rise, a long day of two baseball games and being gone for 12 hours, and the back spasms I got while I was putting the laundry away just now, here is an adorable picture of Wiley playing with hissssss precioussssss outside.


And just for good measure here is another picture of him, this time in his Halloween jester collar. 




If you didn't see yesterday's blog and the video of Jenny stuck in the water case, you must! No, seriously, click here right now and look at Jenny.  And just for good measure scroll through this month's posts to enjoy all the pictures uploaded thus far.



Don't forget we want your pet's fall pictures. You can share them with me via email at pabibliophile@gmail.com, or through the links to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 

Follow us on social media:
               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment