Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Growing Our Family

Ok, I"m taking one day off from posting Halloween or fall-themed pictures, but I promise it's for a good reason. 

I caught Wiley lounging around using my laptop this morning.



When I went to investigate what was keeping his attention, I saw a picture of us!



Regular readers of the blog may know that my husband and I would like to adopt a child. We finally have an information site ready to share with the world, and that's what Wiley was perusing. 



Please check the site out and share it with anyone and everyone you can. On the site there are printable flyers and other suggestions for how to help. We know there's a child out there who needs us and we are just anxiously waiting for our connection. Maybe you can be the one who provides it. 



Click here or use the web address www.ourbabyadoption.blogspot.com 

There is also a link at the top of the Rescue Dog Blog called "Our Infant Adoption Journey" that will take you to the rest of the resources.

Thank you so much for all your love and support with this. You can contact me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.

Follow us on social media:
               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog

No comments:

Post a Comment