Saturday, October 4, 2014

Getting Squashed




Welcome to day 4 of our 31 DAYS OF FALL!  So far I have been focusing on Halloween related posts, as I showed you Jenny yesterday and Wiley with his Halloween beads here. I also introduced the whole grand idea here, with pictures of last year's costumes and a number of suggestions on how and what to share with me. But what if your pet just isn't the sort who is ever going to wear anything?   Fear not, readers. This is not an exclusive photo sharing event. On the contrary, we want all your pictures, even if your pets aren't rescues. Cats, dogs, fish, turtles. . . all we ask is a fall-related theme. Like what? Well, how about football?  Wiley demonstrates here:



Or maybe pumpkins?  Jenny was feeling especially cooperative with these funky squashes. 



And my sister-in-law Suzy sent me this picture of Brutus and Marshall checking out their new fall-themed decor too. 
Must be something about these that attract cats. 



Anyway, there you go. . .  no excuses. Grab your pet, get a picture, share it with us, and I'll share it with everyone!  Email pabibliophile@gmail.com.

Follow us on social media:
               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog



No comments:

Post a Comment