Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sneaky Peak

This is a very short post today as the day has been super busy. We took our students to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire on the field trip and I can't wait to write about all the animal-friendly things we saw today. However, I can't give it the time it deserves right now, so I'll just share this picture of Polka Dot, part of Fool Hearty, performers at the Faire.  I have plenty more where this came from.  




Also, here's your obligatory Wiley fall picture. He was begging for a piece of Granny Smith apple in this picture, and yes-I gave him some. 


Don't forget we want your pet's fall pictures. You can share them with me via email at pabibliophile@gmail.com, or through the links to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 

Follow us on social media:
               Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
  Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment