Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Photo Share Day One: Dynamic Duos

Today is our first day of the Dynamic Duos Photo Share. If you haven't sent your pictures into the blog yet you still have time. I know sometimes it's hard to get your pets to cooperate for a picture at the same time. Here are a few that have been submitted:


Paige shares Sampson and Newt. Newt went Over The Rainbow Bridge in Dec. of 2012. RIP.



Now it's just Isabella and Sampson. They are beautiful!




Amy shares Lizzie hanging out with her favorite Dynamic Duo, Annie and Pistol. 



Suzy couldn't narrow it down to just two. Every night Caesar, Brutus, and Creamsicle curl up on her lap.


Caesar, like his namesake, has all kinds of alliances. He is pictured below with his best friend, Mr. Fluffypants. hmmm. I wonder how Julius Caesar would feel about a BFF named Mr. Fluffypants?


That's just a smattering of our Dynamic Duos submitted. There are more to come, and I hope you will keep allllll your pictures coming. Remember we are also looking for Halloween Photos and Fall Photos. Wiley is showing off his new Halloween Superhero Persona: Bat/Cat/Feathery/Leathery Don't I Just Look Fabulous Dog. 


Email me your stories and pictures at pabibliophile@gmail.com.



Follow us on social media:




Twitter: @RescueDogBlog

Instagram: @rescuedogblog






2 comments:

  1. I love your Rescue Blog! Thank you so much for sharing pictures of Newt, Sampson, and Bella. Newt was my first rescue dog and the reason why I will continue to rescue dogs. In truth, Newt rescued me! He filled my life with so much love. Rescue dogs truly are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm sure Newt is waiting for you OTRB.

    ReplyDelete