Sunday, October 27, 2013

Devil or Angel? I can't make up my mind.



It's Halloween week. There aren't many words necessary to kick off this fun time. Likewise I don't think I need to say too much about Wiley's identity crisis here. Sometimes he is Mommy's perfect angel.


Other times he is definitely a little devil.


It seemed no matter what outfit I put him in, I got this look at least a few times.


However, he was most cooperative for the angel pictures.



So I guess he really isn't having an identity crisis at all. Look at his sad face when I make him dress like a devil.


Then look at the intensity with which he takes his job when he's an angel.


Of course, I did catch him lying down on the job in both roles.


Oh who am I kidding? He took the whole thing in stride as long as I kept the carrots coming.


 I guess I'm the one who has a tough time deciding if he's a devil or an angel. When he's stealing food off the counter, he's a devil. When he is snuggled up with me as I nap, he's angelic. In fact I think he's even trying to fly in this picture.


Ok readers. Your turn. Email me your pictures at pabibliophile@gmail.com! I will share all pics submitted right here on the blog.  If you don't want to email you can always share in a number of different ways. Just click on the tab above labeled "Photo Share."


Follow us on social media:



    Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
             Instagram: @rescuedogblog








No comments:

Post a Comment