Saturday, May 18, 2013

What did you miss? 5/13/13 -5/17/13


 
The blog was all over the place this week.  We started in Oz, and I don't mean Australia, I mean Over the Rainbow with Jessy and Brindy. Tuesday we shared Bertie, who lived in Scotland.  The Great Outdoors Photo Share started with snow and ended at the beach.  Thursday I told you about Cujoe's oral surgery, and my parents report that he gets better and better every day.  Finally on Feel-Good Friday I addressed a topic we all know well. . .  treating our pets like humans.

I am looking for ideas for the next Photo Share.  People have shared some good ones with me. If you think of any good ways to get everyone to share their pet photos get in touch with me via email at pabibliophile@gmail.com or contact me in one of these ways.  As always, we welcome your personal rescue stories too.


I never got a chance to share this picture of Wiley, and it is way too good not to share!




Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment