Saturday, May 4, 2013

What did you miss? 4/29-5/3



 

Ruby is the absolute doll we started with on Monday. She is still a puppy so we are hoping we can keep tabs on her as she grows up. On Tuesday I shared some more reader-submitted pictures of their pets in the Great Outdoors.  I've been enjoying all the pictures you have been sending. Keep them coming. On Wednesday, by special request, I shared Floyd and his siblings. Floyd has gone to the Rainbow Bridge but his mom still has a house full of fur and love.  Wiley has been slowly working through his anxiety and neuroses, and Thursday's post was a chance for me to share his progress with you. I'm so proud of my fuzzy boy. Finally, on Feel-Good Friday I gave you a story with a happy ending for Coco, who once was lost but now is found. 

Spread the word:  we need rescue stories! Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com


Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog   
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment