Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Great Outdoors Photo Share: Day Five

More Waldo. You readers know I have a thing for Waldo.
It's the Great Outdoors, once again!  Usually I do the Photo Shares on Wednesday, but tomorrow's blog is already committed to Katie's pets, so I'm sharing some more Great Outdoors pictures today. 

This is Nala and her frisbee. We want to see some action shots of her catching it!


 
Remember Dio?  Here he is surveying his territory


Wiley and Olivia play in a very muddy pool.

Lizzie and a friend are hiking.


Silly Rosco must be scratching an itch.

And finally, here's Abby, the pretty mix we shared a few weeks ago.


 Have I ever mentioned how much I love Photo Shares?  I feel like I get to know more about my readers this way. I also am starting to feel like I know some of these dogs personally. haha.  If you have any pictures of your pets outside and you'd like to share them it's not too late. Email them to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com




Follow us on social media:

 
 
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment