Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday's Grab-bag





It's a beautiful day and I have yard work to do. Plus I chaperoned the prom last night and I'm not as young as I used to be, so I'll need a few naps today.  Furthermore, my hubbie is talking my face off about the Kutztown baseball team clinching the PSAC playoffs yesterday. I am 
scrambling to put this post together! Geez,          
you'd almost think this blog is just a hobby 
in my life or something. . .



So, I'd better stop rambling and get to the good stuff. Today's good stuff starts with this red panda showing off on the rings. It is soooo cute. Click on the picture to watch the video. It's only 30 seconds but it will make you smile.



 
And speaking of pandas and dogs (we're always speaking of dogs), feast your eyes on 40 seconds of ridiculous, squee-inducing, absolute adorableness. Click on the picture.


Put your rescue stories together and share them with us soon! Also, it's not too late to share your Great Outdoors pictures of your pets!  Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com


Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog  





No comments:

Post a Comment