Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Great Outdoors Photo Share: Day Four

Ok folks- we are back to sharing reader-submitted photos of their pets having fun outside. As always, I urge you to share your pets' pictures. For the Photo Share features they don't have to be rescued animals. We like giving all of our readers a chance to contribute. Email your pictures to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com

Now, since it is Wiley's and my blog, I'm starting us off today with Wiley's big Aussie smile:





Marzi enjoys the snow and the wide open spaces.










Look how pretty Stella looks! Stella is a blog alumnus.




Haha look at Mini's face!  Davey looks pretty cocky too! lol






Lizzie is a natural in water. Her mom Amy takes her to swim in the pool too!












Rosco says, "Mommy-I don't want to fetch. I don't know what you expect me to do with all these."




These pictures are so great aren't they? Keep them coming. We'll do another round next Wednesday and your submissions are welcomed.  We need your rescue stories too, please! Pass the word to your friends.


Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment