Friday, May 17, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Do you think your pet is a human?

Today I'm sharing a link to a fun Buzzfeed article, "24 Signs Your Person Thinks You're Human."  They have adorable pictures of dogs and cats in silly scenarios, some of which I think Wiley can definitely identify with.  For example:

Wiley celebrated Easter, but we didn't make him! He wanted to!



Now, this one I personally object to:


Who knows what Wiley is capable of doing?  Maybe he will become a famous detective!


You need to click on this link if for no other reason that the fact that there are pictures like this:




I hope you enjoyed your Friday Frivolity.  Have a great weekend and don't forget to share your rescue stories with the blog. Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com



Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment