Friday, December 6, 2013

Festive Feel-Good Friday

Feel-Good Friday is Festive Friday! We want your holiday pictures. Is your dog dressed up like Santa? Is your cat in a Christmas stocking? Is your guinea pig spinning a dreidel? Then share it with me and I will share it with everyone! 


Wiley is getting us started in his fancy Christmas tie. It plays music too, but I guess you can't appreciate that here. 


Wiley didn't appreciate it too much here either. I'm pretty sure his basic thoughts were "Mommmmmm. Give me the carrots!"


You can share pictures with me in lots of different ways. You can click on "Photo Share" above to see all your options, or you can simply email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.

PS: If you're reading this on Friday, don't forget to watch Lucky Dog tomorrow on CBS.  Click here to read our post about it and look for your local channel's airing.

Don't forget to follow us on social media too!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog   
  








No comments:

Post a Comment