Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Photo Share, 1

The pictures have been coming in, and I am very excited to build our collective Christmas spirit here on the Rescue Dog Blog by sharing our friends' pets.   First up we have Jake. What an adorable elf! You can follow Jake and his siblings on Instagram@karendj87.





Next we have Sampson, who is a blog alumnus. You can read his story here.



 This is Sampson's sister Bella. We will be featuring her story on the blog sometime soon.  You can follow them both on Instagram @pmaxstrong1.





Another group of festive friends are picture below. This is Gracie, Davey, and Mini. We've had them on the blog numerous times, most recently here.




Their mom Holly takes amazing pictures and they are ever so cooperative.  Well, maybe Mini's being a bit of a diva in the above picture, but just look at the picture below where she totally makes up for it.



Follow Holly and her fabulous five (3 dogs, 2 cats) @canadog.  Holly also writes a blog, and her most recent post is about a trip to one of her favorite shelters. Read it here:  http://www.howdycanadablog.com/2013/12/my-christmas-wish.html?m=1



Lastly, I'm going to share the picture of my Jenny. She is a feisty wild child who is not very cooperative when it comes to accessories. This picture was about as good as I could manage unless I wanted to spend the holiday season with my hands wrapped up like a mummy's due to her untrimmed claws. I plan on trying again but for now, this is Jenny CLAWS.




So, how about you? Do you have any good pictures to share of your pets feeling and/or looking festive?  Send them to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com and I will post them here on the blog over the course of the next week. 




Follow us on social media:  
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog  


No comments:

Post a Comment