Friday, December 27, 2013

"Feel-Good" Friday




Greeting gentle readers, and a Belated Merry Christmas. Welcome to our "Feel-Good" Friday post.  Wiley and I had such big plans for a post-Christmas extravaganza of reader-shared pictures and other fun, Christmas-related things.  And then. . . the stomach bug struck. And so you'll notice I can't fully call this a "Feel-Good" Friday post, since I still barely feel human.  I was sick from the time I woke up on Christmas Eve right through Thursday morning. The family had to celebrate Christmas without me, as I spent all day in bed with Wiley and Jenny.  If any of you have caught this latest nasty bug going around you can sympathize. . . it's the worst stomach virus I've ever had, and I'm only just beginning to feel slightly better.  So I apologize for the lack of festive pics and posts. I do plan on gathering all the pictures submitted to me and then some for Sunday's final Christmas post, God-willing. 



Having shared my sob story, I just wanted to say that Santa was very good to me even if I wasn't well enough to enjoy it at the time. One kind friend got me a Rescue Dog Blog t-shirt,  and another (you might remember Amy) got me Rescue Dog Blog business cards!


I feel so official, and I can't wait for the next animal-related event I can attend so I can distribute my cards. Even Wiley was impressed.


I am very grateful to have so much support with this blog, and I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth over the past week. Hopefully  I will be back in full force starting on Sunday, and we can share any fun holiday photos you've been holding onto. Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.   Wiley and I are back in business.



Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment