Friday, December 13, 2013

Feel-Good Festive Friday




Last week I told you that I was changing our Friday posts to something more festive for the holidays.  We need your pictures though! Many of you have sent some in but please keep them coming!


I bought a number of different hats and headgear for Wiley at the Dollar Tree the other day, and so far he's been a pretty good sport.  Sort of looks like a sad elf here though doesn't he?


Now, I do want to share this link with you, since it is still a Friday and I want to deliver you a Feel-Good article. This has been making the internet rounds and is originally from Buzzfeed.  It's called "20 Ecstatic Shelter Dogs On Their Way Home For The First Time."


It actually originally appeared on the Bark Post, and you can (and should) click here to see the background story.



 Ok, so you got your Festive Feelings stirred and your Feel-Good Feelings fed. That's not easy to say! Now spend the weekend taking some holiday pet pictures and email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.



Follow us on social media:




Twitter: @RescueDogBlog

Instagram: @rescuedogblog



No comments:

Post a Comment