Friday, November 8, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Supercute!

Last Thursday, in addition to Wiley and Jenny's amazing costumes for Halloween, I told you about Wiley being a part of one of my favorite websites, Buzzfeed. I have shared Buzzfeed stories here on the blog, especially on Feel-Good Friday. For example, I strongly recommend you take a few minutes to check out "29 Things That Are Way More Important Than Work Right Now."  You can click the title or click the picture below that comes from that post.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/things-that-are-way-more-important-than-work-right-now

Anyway, Wiley was accepted for their "Cute or Not" feature, which is an ongoing contest. Every day or so they update whatever 10 pets have the most votes and whatever 10 are the newest. Most animals are around for about a total of 2-3 days, until a new Top Ten arises. Wiley was no exception, EXCEPT HE WAS VOTED NUMBER ONE!!!!


Do you see that Super Cute dog up there!?!  I was one proud Mama. Do you know how it felt to go on one of my absolute favorite and most frequented sites and see my dog in the right sidebar on "The Cute List," like I had seen hundreds of pets over the past few years?


I'm certain that Wiley could turn into a potato overnight, in terms of his appearance, and I would love his sweet neurotic potato face just as much as I do now. I didn't pick him from the shelter because he was cute. In fact in his shelter pics he wasn't even that cute. He picked me, and now our hearts are forever bonded.   

But dammmmmnnnnnn he's cute.


In fact he's so cute I feel the need to include this extra cute picture of him I posted on Instagram the other day. This is what I found waiting in bed for me, and believe me there was no room left for me.


But I know I'm a lucky girl, so I'm not complaining. If you're wondering how my husband handles being a part of all my postings, I'll share this text message with you that I sent him the day after I uploaded the above picture:


 See?  I like to be honest in all my relationships. It just makes things so much easier.

Thanks to all who voted for Wiley to help make him the Super Cutest for a little while.  If you have something you've been waiting to share, email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.




Also, don't forget to follow us on Social Media. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog   





No comments:

Post a Comment