Friday, November 1, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: All Saint's Day!?!





Anyone who has been around the blog a bit knows I like to share Leroy and Fanny quite often. 



They live with Luke and Kim. Fanny is a rescue dog from the Hillside SPCA, which is the same shelter Wiley came from. 



I keep saying that one of these days I'm going to put her whole story together from beginning until the present, but I haven't quite gotten to it just yet, so I share her a lot on Feel-Good Friday. Anyway, I told Luke that I wanted to bring over some of Wiley's costumes and get some pictures of these two, and he responded "Ha! Good luck with Fanny." 


 
 Fanny doesn't really sit still. Especially when there are visitors with new faces to lick. Of course Luke also told me Leroy would never wear a headband, until I got adorable pictures of him this past Fourth of July. 



 So basically I tuned Luke out, like I do with most men. Granted, it wasn't easy (to get Fanny to pose, not to tune Luke out-that was very easy). 


 As soon as Fanny saw the headbands she thought they were new toys for her to destroy. You can see her trying to eat Leroy's halo below.



 I think the funniest thing about the whole experience is how perfectly still Leroy sat, just waiting patiently for his treats and for his sister to calm the heck down.  




I wouldn't say she ever calmed down, but we certainly took some great pictures. By the way, Luke and Kim insisted that Leroy be the angel and Fanny the devil. It was unanimous. hmmmmm. BOL. 



It's not too late to get your Halloween pet pics to me. I don't post on Saturdays, but Sunday will be a roundup of all the other pictures I've received. Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com
 

Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment