Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday's Grab-bag: Thanksgiving Week




This week is a big holiday week in America. Wednesday is one of the busiest travel days of the year, there's so much cooking and cleaning to be done, homes fill up with company, and inexplicably my school always schedules a late day for teachers on Tuesday to do parent-teacher conferences. 


Anyway, all that is to say my posts will be brief this week. 


Today I have a few more of Wiley on a fall walk, with more pretty pictures saved for the rest of the week. 



I hope the short posts don't stop you from checking in often. I plan on delivering great pictures, and if you like them I hope you'll share them with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. If you have any pictures of your pets outside in the fall, or helping you cook for, clean for, and celebrate Thanksgiving, by all means send them to me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.




Follow us on social media:  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rescuedogblog
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog  


No comments:

Post a Comment