Sunday, December 23, 2012

'Tis the Season 3

Aww. Look at Cujoe. He is a rescue from the Hillside SPCA.




Today we will continue sharing photos of Holiday animals. As people submitted their pets, sometimes they included names and denoted if they were rescues but other times all we got was the images. I will share as much information as was provided.  And please. . . it's not to late to share your Christmas pictures!



This is Isis. She is trying to figure out why she is sitting under a tree inside the house.  Isis was one of our first stories here on the blog. Check it out.



 And of course, I wanted to include Waldo again. If you didn't read about him yet please do.



 I dug into the archives for this one. This is Heidi, my first dog. My brother is Santa, and I'm the adorable little girl with the pigtails.  Heidi will be featured in the future here on the blog.




I have many more pictures to share. Check in often over the next 24 hours!  And keep the pictures coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment