Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Book About Bert



If your dog could honestly understand every word you said, what would you say to it? What if you could go back in time to talk to some of your fur kids who have already crossed the Rainbow Bridge? Was there anything left unsaid?  T. H. Waters has considered those questions, and her response is found right here in the e-book "Letters to Bert: A Loving Tribute."  



She contacted me a little while ago about her book, and since that time I have wanted to share it with you but every time I tried to look at it I got too weepy.  So. . .  consider this your warning.  If you are the crying type you'll probably shed some tears over this. But it is a beautiful sentiment and powerful writing, not to mention a lovely idea.  The book is very inexpensive, and you can be sure that Ms. Waters shares our "animals are people too" philosophy.  And no- I am not getting any money or perks for recommending this.  I just think it's a way to celebrate all of our pets and what they have meant to us.  Click on the picture above to go to Amazon and check out the book.





Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog
 Email me with your rescue story: pabibliophile@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment