Friday, April 25, 2014

Feline Friday

My dear blog readers. . .  I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have, however, hurt my back, and thus a combination of muscle relaxers and a lack of sleep made it near impossible to both work all day and then come home and blog. I'm sorry. I do, however, want to share my feline  fur-nephews on this lovely Feline Friday.

Below we have Creamsicle and Caesar.  Although Caesar is a bit blurry, I love how they both sort of look like they were caught in the act. hahaha




However, the picture below really takes the Creamsicle Cake.  Caesar is a good sport to put up with that abuse. 




In this picture Creamsicle is hanging out with Mr. Fluffypants.




I'm not going to lie; it takes a great deal of restraint not to steal Mr. Fluffypants when I visit my brother and sister-in-law. He is stunning.  



And finally we have Brutus. Brutus is an absolute sweetie. Here he is being cuddled by my niece Olivia last Halloween.




And here he is returning the favor a few months later.




Now, in case you couldn't guess, my brother is a history teacher, hence the names Brutus and Caesar. However, his toddler named Mr. Fluffypants, and Olivia named Creamsicle. It makes for quite the interesting collection of names does it not?

Speaking of history. . . my niece Sadie's birthday is March 15, and I happened to snap this picture of Brutus and Caesar hanging out together at her birthday party. WATCH YOUR BACK CAESAR!!! Don't turn it to Brutus on the Ides of March!





Well, that's all for our Feline Friday.  Do you have any cute cats you want to share? How about any rescue stories? Email me anytime at pabibliophile@gmail.com.

Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
Instagram: @rescuedogblog








1 comment: