Friday, September 27, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Feline Frolicking




Well as some of you know, I've been fostering kittens. The time has arrived for them to venture out into their new homes this weekend. Please join me in sending your thoughts and well wishes to these two kitties that everything goes well. I will write more about them and their new homes in the future, but for Feel-Good Friday I wanted to look at how far they've come in the past month. This video is one I took the first time both of them came out from their hiding spot at the same time. It was so cute, and so precious, I just knew I wasn't going to be able to resist their cuteness in the future. Click on the picture below.






Now this video is one I took last weekend. These kitties beat the snot out of each other and chase each other all over the upstairs, sounding like a herd of elephants. However in this particular video you'll see Thing 2 get a look at his shadow and try to attack it, and then change his mind and go after Thing 1 instead. Mama just sits on top of her perch placidly. Click on the picture of the mama and her babies below. 





I knew it would be hard to let these guys go. However, I know they are going to great homes and I will keep you posted on the transition. In the meantime please email your stories to me and your pictures for the latest Photo Share, described here. pabibliophile@gmail.com


Follow us on social media:
  Twitter: @RescueDogBlog
 Instagram: @rescuedogblog


No comments:

Post a Comment