Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



I won't pretend to be Irish, and I've never done much of anything to celebrate to celebrate the holiday. My heritage is mostly Pennsylvania German with a healthy dose of Polish, and you know we like to celebrate our holidays stuffing our faces with food so there's no room for beer. BOL. 



However, I can't pass an opportunity to dress the furbabies up, especially when they look so good in green. 



Jenny's eyes are usually quite green, so her accessories really show them off. 



I tried my darnedest to get her to wear the glasses. She rubbed on them, bit them, licked them (you can see her tongue in the top left picture), but there was no way I was going to convince her to leave them on for a picture.


As I was taking the pictures, something happened I've never seen before. While I was focused on Jenny, Wiley took his head band off. When I looked back, he was just casually holding it in his paws. I swear I did not stage this! He's just chilling with his props.


What a clever and silly boy! Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day out there to all of our friends, Irish and otherwise. For those of us in the Northeast, this holiday means we're even closer to the end of winter! Woo-hoo!



Follow us on social media:

1 comment: