Friday, August 1, 2014

Feline Friday: Jenny is a bully!

I've been wanting to share this video footage for quite some time so everyone knows what a bully Jenny is.  In it you'll see her climb the walls, literally, because she's fired up. Click on her picture below.



Often she'll go on a running spree for no apparent reason and do this, and many times she can actually hold herself halfway up the wall. I have yet to catch a picture of this but one of these days I will. Until then, the video of her attempts will have to suffice. 



I also happened to catch this picture of her the other day. 



I'm dying to caption it but I can't think of anything clever enough. What do you think?

Don't forget to share your rescue stories with me! I will be glad to share your stories and pictures with everyone here on the blog. Email me at pabibliophile@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment